Having a computing related problem? Need an IT-related service?
We can help you with that! Just click…
This link will take you to the CCS Incident/Service Request system, powered by ChangeGear, located at https://ops.eng.famu.fsu.edu. You will need to log in with your Engineering credentials to submit your request.
Please note that you must precede your Engineering user ID with "coe\" in order to successfully login.
If you do not have Engineering credentials, or have forgotten them, no worries!
You may also submit your request to CCS by:
- Calling us at (850) 410-6446 (leave voicemail if we do not answer).
- Come see us in person at the college, suite A332, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Send an email to CCS-Request@eng.famu.fsu.edu.
No matter the way you report an issue or make a request to us, please be sure to help us help you effectively by giving us complete information. This information may include:
- What is the problem or need?
- What computer/device/service is affected?
- Where is it?
- What specific error messages are appearing (if any)?
- How serious/urgent is this? Is this affecting one or multiple users?
- How and when can we best reach you for more information?
CCS will respond to your request as soon as we can. Our actual response time depends on various factors, including the severity/urgency of the issue and our previous commitments. You are always welcome to check the status of your request in the system or by calling us.
Is My Concern an Incident or a Service Request?
Good question! Here is the basic way to tell the difference:
- If it worked before, but does not work now, it is probably an Incident.
- If you are looking for something new -- new software, etc. - then it is likely a Service Request.
If you are not sure, we suggest you submit an Incident; we will sort it out for you.
In most cases, Engineering users should report computing problems and make IT requests via the CCS system. However, should you need to submit requests to FAMU or FSU, here is how to do that…