fbpx Request Service from CCS | FAMU FSU College of Engineering Skip to main content
close up view of computer circuit board

Request Service from CCS

Having a computing related problem? Need an IT-related service?
We can help you with that! Just click

Request Service from CCS

This link will take you to the CCS Incident/Service Request system, powered by ChangeGear, located at http://ops.eng.famu.fsu.edu. You will need to log in with your Engineering credentials to submit your request.

If you do not have Engineering credentials, or have forgotten them, no worries!

You may also submit your request to CCS by:

  • Calling us at (850) 410-6446 (leave voicemail if we do not answer).
  • Come see us in person at the college, suite A332, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
  • Send an email to CCS-Request@eng.famu.fsu.edu.

No matter the way you report an issue or make a request to us, please be sure to help us help you effectively by giving us complete information. This information may include:

  • What is the problem or need?
  • What computer/device/service is affected?
  • Where is it?
  • What specific error messages are appearing (if any)?
  • How serious/urgent is this? Is this affecting one or multiple users?
  • How and when can we best reach you for more information?

CCS will respond to your request as soon as we can. Our actual response time depends on various factors, including the severity/urgency of the issue and our previous commitments. You are always welcome to check the status of your request in the system or by calling us.

In most cases, Engineering users should report computing problems and make IT requests via the CCS system. However, should you need to submit requests to FAMU or FSU, here is how to do that…


The FAMU IT Service Desk may be reached by phone at (850) 412-HELP, or by email at it@famu.edu.


The FSU IT Service Desk may be reached by phone at (850) 644-HELP, or online at servicecenter.fsu.edu.