The FAMU-FSU College of Engineering is pleased to have representatives from both Florida A&M University and Florida State University to assist you on your journey to becoming professional Engineers. The Career Liaisons Team consists of Antonio Hundley from the FAMU Career and Professional Development Center and Briana Edwards from FSU's Career Center's Employer Relations Team. Our Career Service representatives are available to serve all engineering students and alumni of the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering.
All services are open to ALL FAMU-FSU College of Engineering students.
Big Interview and Mock Interviews
To schedule a mock interview and to practice your interviewing skills, please email Antonio Hundley or Briana Edwards
The Career Center is pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for interviews! Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
Virtual drop-in career advising via Zoom is available throughout the online learning period. Follow the steps below to schedule your appointment.
- Email Antonio Hundley at Antonio.firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Maynard at email@example.com
- In the email state your FAMU or FSU email, your major, and what we can assist you with
- In the email add three-four dates and times that you are available to meet
Connect with a Mentor
ProfessioNole Mentors, one of The Career Center’s flagship and longest-running programs, is an entirely virtual mentoring platform.
- Access thousands of ProfessioNole Mentors who are waiting to share career advice and guidance with you.
- It’s easy: just activate your mentee profile and then browse the suggested mentors with similar professional interests, select one or more and start a conversation!
Throughout the remainder of the Spring 2020 Semester, there will be several virtual info sessions for you to learn more about ProfessioNole Mentors. For a complete list of those info sessions and how to access them, find a Mentor.
Virtual Career Fairs
Check out this link for dozens of virtual career fairs occurring in the near future
Check out your main campus Career Center virtual assistance pages
College of Engineering Career Center Liaison
Drop-In Career Advising Hours
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm, 2:00-5:00pm
FAMU Career Services Office
The Commons, Room 104
Program Director for Employer Relations at the FSU Career Center
Email Scott Maynard
Drop-In Career Advising Hours
Tuesday: 8:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-4:30pm
FSU Career Services Office
Dunlap Success Center, 3400
Your Career Liaisons will assist you with the following:
- Career and Internships
- Resume Critiques
- Mock Interviews
- Professional Development
- Career Fairs
- Networking Events