Skip to main content
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2019
- Data science and machine learning in materials informatics and advanced electron microscopy analysis.
- Fundamental irradiation effects of solids from atomistic- to macro-scale response in microstructural (microchemistry) and mechanical evolution, with a particular focus on in-situ electron microscopy.
- Development and characterization of novel functional materials such as stretchable electronics, Li-ion batteries for extreme environments, and high-temperature composites for aerospace applications.
- Energy policy research on the economic, social, planning, and environmental aspects on sustainable energy for industrial engineering.