Appeals Process

Grievance/Complaint/Grade Appeals

The College of Engineering has developed this process to appeal a course grade or file a grievance or complaint. You may review the FAMU-FSU COE Student Grievance and Grade Appeals Procedure, in this regard. To initiate your appeal, please complete a short intent form provided below:

"Intent for Grievance/Complaint/Grade Appeals"
(This form is to be completed when initiating intent for grievance/complaint/grade appeals)

Feel free to contact the Office of Student Services at if you have any questions or need additional information.

Retroactive Drop/Withdrawal/Reinstatement Appeals

(To retroactively drop or withdraw from a course, apply for retroactive university withdrawal, apply for reinstatement, or apply for readmission from an academic suspension or dismissal - Use link above)