All Major Career and Internship Expo Registration is OPEN!
The FAMU Career and Professional Development Center hope that you are doing well. With the recent rise in COVID-19 we have decided to have a small virtual expo on September 30, 2021, from 10am-2pm. Registration is now open. We will use Handshake to host the fair as well. There are only 50 slots for this fair and are first come first serve.
Below you will find a few reminders for our upcoming All Major Career and Internship Expo. We encourage you to read through Handshake's Guide For Employers. Please see the attached HandShake video’s that may provide you with additional assistance.
Register via Handshake
- 1 Registration = 15 representatives max
- Only fair registrant can add representatives
Set your schedule
Add group sessions (30 minutes long, each organization is allowed up to 3)
- Be specific in title creation and make sure to add a detailed description of what students can expect from the session
- Assign what representatives will be present in the group session
- Can select a 30 minute block that works best for your organization, this is customizable to you!
Add 1:1 sessions
- Each representative can build their own 1:1 schedule
- All 1:1 sessions are 10 minutes long and cannot be changed
- Can pre-set student qualifications such as graduation date, GPA, and major. However doing pre-setting qualifications limits your visibility to students and those who do not meet will not be able to register for your sessions
REGISTER HERE to complete your registration for the virtual fair.
If you have any question, please contact Kindrea Hill, Employer Relations Coordinator at Kindrea.Hill@famu.edu.
FAMU Career and Professional Development Center
Center for Access and Student Success (CASS), Suite 309
1735 Wahnish Way, Tallahassee, FL, 32310